Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not Much Is New

Not much is new this week.

Last Saturday Ross and I went to Fayetteville, Ark., for the afternoon to visit my cousin and his family. Rusty and Stacey Fink and Lydia, Ellen and Mitchell. Lydia and Ellen are the flower girls in our wedding - they are so excited! It was fun seeing them again and catching up and nice for Ross to meet them before the wedding.

Then we headed up to Joplin to watch Trevor's last Upwards basketball game. Basketball with 10 7-8 year olds is quite a fun time!

We have all of our wedding music picked out and ready to go, the wedding ceremony is pretty much squared away and I'm going to start working on my party favors this weekend - there's nothing like working ahead!

I have a bridal shower this Saturday that my sister, Stephanie, is throwing for me. My mom is helping her, too, and it will be at Ross' house. I am excited for this shower!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great that you traveled to Fayetteville to see Rusty, Stacey (on Stacey's birthday weekend too) and the kids! Sounds like everything is in place and the big day is just about 5 weeks away! Sorry to miss sharing in the fun of this weekend's shower! I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing all about it! Love you...........Aunt Linda (and Uncle Dale)