Thursday, May 20, 2010

Housing Update

Ross' house (now our house) has been on the market for almost three months now. We have had several interested buyers look at it but we haven't received any offers yet. Last week we dropped the price by $3,000, taking it down to $166,900, a very fair price for this house. We're hoping the price drop will spark some new interest and bring us an offer very soon.

We have been discussing what to do with my house - rent it or sell it - and have decided to try putting it up for rent. If we don't have any takers then we will probably just list it for sale. My house is in a perfect location as it is about 1 mile from the MSU campus and St. John's hospital and only about 3 miles away from the Battlefield mall. I have enjoyed and loved my house so much and am afraid it will be hard to see it go someday. I just hope the person who lives in it next loves it as much as I do!

No comments: