Saturday, June 5, 2010

KitchenAid Mixer

I am now the proud owner of a brand new KitchenAid Mixer!

Back in the day when I was single (a whole 49 days ago at the time of this posting :) ) I dreamed of receiving a KitchenAid mixer as a wedding gift. I had never used once before, but knew they were very nice mixers. Of course, anything would be nicer than my $10 hand-held mixer I've been using for the past 5+ years. When Ross and I started our wedding registries the KitchenAid mixer was one of the very first items I put on the list. They are expensive so I kind of figured we wouldn't receive it, but I had high hopes that we might receive it as a "group gift".

Our wedding showers came and went with no KitchenAid mixer.

Our wedding came and went with no KitchenAid mixer.

Although we received very nice gifts and pretty much everything we wanted we, well I, was a little disappointed that we did not get the mixer. Ross being the wonderful husband that he is said we could use some of our wedding money to purchase the mixer ourselves. He also happens to have a friend who works for an online kitchen supply store and he was able to get us the mixer at a discount. Score for us!

I have used the mixer a couple of times now and absolutely love it! It is just so quick and easy. I just throw the ingredients into the mixer and click it on to whatever speed I need and it mixes. I love it!





No comments: