Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pearls - So Pretty & Classic

Today I'm wearing my pearl earrings, pearl necklace, and pearl bracelet. I absolutely LOVE my pearls! I think pearls go good with anything and are just so classic. They are so feminine and lady-like. I love them!

I got my pearl earrings from a very dear friend for my college graduation, and kind of stumbled upon getting my pearl necklace. About a month after Ross and I got engaged we stopped in at Mitchum Jewelers, where Ross bought my ring, to get my ring cleaned. I saw they had a promotion going on where you get a free pearl necklace or earrings when you open a Mitchum Jewelers credit card. I knew that when Ross bought my ring he opened the in-store credit card due to the good financing program they had. I showed him the sign and said too bad that deal wasn't going on when you bought my ring. The saleslady heard our conversation and said that it was going on when he bought the ring, and asked me if I wanted a necklace or earrings. I said a necklace, since I already had the earrings. So excited!


And to complete my set, Ross gave me a pearl bracelet for Christmas last year. I love my pearls!

1 comment:

Honeys said...

There's no one that makes a set of pearls look as pretty as you do!