Monday, March 9, 2015

Life With Two Kids

So far life with two kids is going ok. Today is my first day alone with Lucy and Molly. For the last two weeks either Ross or my mom has been here during the day or Lucy has been at my parent's house, so I've had help or just one kid. I guess you could say my life is really beginning today. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared or nervous about being alone with both kids all day. It's hard balancing a 2 1/2 week old baby who is 100% dependent upon you for everything and an almost two-year-old who needs attention, too. In fact, I think that's the hardest part of having Molly--figuring out how to split my time between the two. I know we will fall into a routine and life will become normal again, but right now that seems impossible!

Last week I got to experience both of my girls having a fit at the same time. I imagine that in the future there will be lots of times like this video shows, and I hope I can just laugh it off and persevere!


No comments: