Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

I had a very, very nice Mother's Day! It was filled with lots of special surprise presents and my family definitely made me feel special! Molly made a flower pot present for me at school and I just love it so much! She came home with it on Thursday and wanted me to open it right away instead of waiting until Sunday! The girls and Ross gave me one of my favorite drinks, flowers, and a garden gnome and bunny! I love the gnomes and am excited to add it to the other gnome my Gramma gave me! The church gave each child a little flower bouquet to give to their mom that Sunday and the flowers I received were so very pretty! My parents came to church with us and then over for breakfast and we took some pictures before they left. My dad also made me a robin birdhouse (which I don't have a picture of, but will soon) and I look forward to putting it up on our tree outside. 

In the afternoon while I took a nap, Lucy worked on a special present for me! She made me a drawing on her canvas frame and also made a book saying all the reasons why she loved me. It was such a special gift! I love the details she put into it. It was just the best Mother's Day! 





























No comments: