Saturday, May 22, 2021

Spring Flowers

Each year I plant flowers in the pots on my front porch and in the flower bed area in the ground. Each year I also think about buying new pots for the porch and finally went through with it this year! I like the new pots and think they look good and are definitely a little more modern than what we had before. I do different flowers each year and this year decided to go with red, pink, and white pansies for the porch pots, along with a spike thing and some ivy. I can't wait to see them grow and fill out! I had some flowers from Wanda that I put in the pots on the side of the garage and think they will look great, too!

I planted $2.97 mums from Walmart in the flowerbed areas, hoping to have the same luck with these as I did last year! The picture below is from my mums last October. These purple mums started just like the tiny mums I have planted this year that you can see in the pictures below. I was so impressed with how much they grew and I so hope the same happens this year! 



2021 flowers: 

 





No comments: