Thursday, July 15, 2021

Fun Neighbors

 We have some really great neighbors! I watched their son after school for quite a few years and we have become good friends with them. Mike is quite the jokester and always seems to find a way to play a joke on us, well, mainly on me! One morning I had this "slow, children at play" man outside while the girls were playing. We went to the pool for the afternoon and I left the slow man out. When we got home I went out to bring it into the garage and saw a beer can taped to its mouth. I laughed and had no question in my mind of who did it....Mike! I did go back on our security camera and look at the footage of him walking over and taping it on. I sent the video to him with a snarky message, and of course, he replies with an even snarkier message! 

I'm glad we have such nice, fun neighbors...even if Mike does tend to pick on us some! 





No comments: