Friday, January 21, 2022

Christmas 2021

We had a really nice Christmas season! It started on my birthday, November 7, when the girls got me to put the Christmas tree up! We put it up and then I slowly got out the rest of the Christmas decorations that week. I do love the decorations, but am just not a big fan of actually doing the decorating! It's not hard, but just a process that I always seem to drag out over an entire week!

Anyway, we had a great time doing lots of Christmas-type things. We saw Santa, went to Silver Dollar City to see the lights, drove around Springfield looking at lights, went to the Japanese Stroll Gardens to look at lights, made Christmas cookie cutter cookies and decorated them, spent time with both our families, and just enjoyed the entire season. Here are some pictures.......














































No comments: