Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Mother's Ring

I got a special gift for Christmas this year - a mother's ring with the girls' birthstones in it! I'd wanted one for a while and brought it up to Ross in the fall. He said okay, let's go pick one out! We went to Mitchem Jeweler's (where we got our wedding rings) one Saturday afternoon and I picked out my ring! Lucy's birthday is in April so her stone is a diamond and Molly's birthday is in February so her stone is a purple amethyst. I knew whatever setting I picked out the ring would look good because of the stone colors! I'd thought about making it a "family" ring and putting all of our birthstones in it, but decided to leave it with just these two. 

I didn't know if the ring would be in before Christmas or not and decided not to ask about it! Although the ring itself wasn't a surprise, I wanted it to be a surprise if I actually got it on Christmas. It was fun opening the very prettily wrapped box from a jewelry store! And the ring turned out prettier than I'd imagined and I love it so much! I wear it on my ring finger on my right hand and wear it all the time. It's so dainty and pretty! Thank you, Ross! I love it and I love you and I love our girls! 





No comments: