Monday, January 3, 2022

Christmas Morning Waiting

When I was growing up my sister and I always had to wait outside of our rooms before going down the hallway to the family room to see what we got on Christmas mornings. We had to wait on my mom to get the lights turned on, get ready to take pictures, etc. I remember that this waiting time seemed to take f-o-r-e-v-e-r! 

And now as parents, that's exactly what Ross and I make Lucy and Molly do each Christmas morning!  We make them wait at the top of the stairs so we can turn on the Christmas tree lights and make sure to get into place to record their excitement when they see what Santa left. I think it's kind of just a right of passage as a kid! Below are pictures from Christmas morning waiting from 2021-2017 and you can watch them wait here from 2021! 







No comments: