Thursday, January 27, 2022

Another One Bites The Dust.....

I have a hard time with our garbage disposal. So many times I turn it on and hear an awful noise coming from the bottom of the sink and I know just what it is - something slipped down the drain and got eaten by the garbage disposal. I've chewed up several measuring spoons and even a spoon from our good, everyday silverware set. 

My latest victim was this 1/4 cup measuring cup. I had no idea it had slipped down into the chambers of death until I flipped the disposal switch on and heard the noise. I turned it off as quickly as I could and was so surprised to pull out the cup part, but not the handle. This is by far the biggest item that I've lost to the garbage disposal and hopefully (but probably not) will be the last! 




No comments: