Sunday, October 16, 2022

Gifts

Lucy is doing choir at school this year on Thursdays from 2:20-3pm. A friend is also doing choir but her mom works and is unable to get her until about 5pm. The friend's mom asked if I would be able to get her daughter for her after choir until she got off work. So I said sure because I had no reason not to! I have the time and ability to help her out, so feel like I should. Our kids are all friends and play together after choir, so that works well.

The mom gave me this little note pad and pen set last week as a thank you for watching her daughter. I thought it was so nice! It wasn't anything big, but it was such a nice little gift and probably more so thought! This is something I would probably like to buy myself but wouldn't find it necessary to buy, so it makes a perfect gift. I appreciate her thoughtfulness and have had fun using these notes this week! 




No comments: