Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Libby? Lucy?

The picture below is from a Commonwealth newspaper clipping from when I was in elementary school. The Commonwealth was the Ash Grove town newspaper that was published each week when I was growing up. It often had areticles and pictures in it from school happenings such as special events or sports events. It was always fun to see yourself in the Commonwealth! 

Someone from Ash Grove tagged me in this picture on Facebook. I have no idea what the picture was for and there was no explanation about it on the post. I was maybe in 5th or 5th grade here?? When I  look at this picture I can see Lucy's face in my face! Other people might not see it (and I don't care!), but I can see it! Lucy has made this same half smile/fake smile that I have on my face many a times for me and it just makes me laugh!    



No comments: