Sunday, March 3, 2024

Puzzle Table

I got a puzzle table for Christmas from my parents and I love it! I've enjoyed doing 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzles here and there the last few years and thought this would be a great thing to have. I've always done puzzles on our dining room table and that works well, but the lighting in there isn't that great. With this table I can move it around to where the lighting it good and it had trays on each side that pull out for storing pizzle pieces. 

When I got it I set it up in the basement behind the couch to work on puzzles, but Lucy moved it in front of the couch so you can sit there comfortably and work on a puzzle. I love this! This is one of the things that I greatly looked forward to when talking about finishing our basement - doing a puzzle down there in a nice, comfy space and being able to watch tv, too. I love it! 






No comments: