Wednesday, February 10, 2010

65 Days To Go

Wow....65 days from today I will marry Ross and change my last name to Wiseman...very exciting times ahead! I have been busy lately. I'm not complaining about the busyness because this is a very good kind of busy but it just seems like there's one thing after another to do. I get one thing checked off and move right on to the other. I like to work ahead so hopefully the week of the wedding will be relaxing and fun!

And if I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times:

"No matter how much you prepare, you will be extremely busy during your wedding week."

"It doesn't really matter what the food at the reception is like, you won't get to eat it, you'll be too busy talking to everyone."

"That day will go by so fast you won't have time to think."

I appreciate everyone's advice but sometimes that type of advice just gets me down! I'm sure all of these statements are true but I'd like to think my wedding will be different!

Anyway, just working on lots of wedding stuff lately. Stephanie and I found the bridesmaid shoes and maybe the jewelry last weekend. We did find my shoes and my jewelry, my veil is on it's way (of which I bought the veil and blusher for $53.50, quite proud of that one!), working on wedding music, invitations are going out next week, starting to work on the programs, party favor bags will be started soon, decorations for the church and reception are pretty much squared away, and lots of other things. I'm having so much fun wedding planning, but as I've said before, the best thing is that at the end of the day on April 17 when everything is over I get to go home with my husband, Ross Wiseman! Love him so much - he has been more than worth the wait!

No comments: