Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day

My Valentine's Day started on Friday, February 12, when I received one dozen red roses at work from Ross! He is so sweet to give me roses, especially Valentine's roses! He had Friday off from work so stopped by my work to give me the roses.

Later that night he came over to my house and we exchanged presents. I gave him a big bag of notes, cards, letters, etc., from my old boyfriends....maybe a bit of a cheesy gift, but oh well! I told him I had been thinking of this for a while and just decided to do it. I gave them to him to do whatever he wanted with, burn, trash, etc. Ross is the only guy for me and even though some of that stuff is sentimental, it doesn't matter, I only want Ross' notes, cards and letters around!

Ross gave me a gold heart necklace that has our birthstones in it. I found the necklace in a catalog and told him I'd love to have it and he bought it for me! I think it's actually supposed to be a "mother's" necklace but I don't care! I love it!

He took me to dinner at Flame, a very nice steakhouse in downtown Springfield. We had a delicious meal and then headed over to the movie theater to see Valentine's Day. We both liked it, me probably more than Ross, but he did say it was good.

All in all a very nice Valentine's celebration with my Valentine!

My one-dozen red Valentine's roses!


Valentine's Day 2010

No comments: