Tuesday, February 2, 2010

417 Bride.com

Ross and I are famous!!!! Well, kind of!

Springfield has a magazine titled 417 Magazine that has stories about events, people, businesses, etc., that are in 417 land (417 is the area code for Springfield and surrounding counties). They also have another publication called 417 Bride, a one-stop shopping magazine for everything bridal in 417 land.

A few months ago I was on the 417bride.com website and saw they had a place to submit your engagement story. If your story was chosen it would be listed online. I thought why not so I sent in our engagement story along with a few pictures. I didn't think anything of it and actually forgot about it.

Until last Tuesday night.

I opened up my email to find a message from the editor at 417bride.com saying they were going to publish our story! We emailed back and forth a few times, just making sure all the fact were correct, etc., and it was published online yesterday. How fun! The link is posted below:

http://www.417mag.com/Blogs/417-Blog/February-2010/Congratulations-Ross-amp-Libby/

73 days to go!!!

p.s. I should mention...I think this is just an online posting, I don't think it will be published in the actual magazine.

No comments: