Saturday, March 10, 2012

China Plates & Pizza

This year Ross and I decided to make Wednesday nights our "Dining Room Date Nights" where we turn off the tv and sit down in our dining room for a nice dinner together. We've been eating off of our china plates, too....I absolutely love the china pattern we picked out and was so thankful to receive a few place settings as wedding gifts.

Well this past Wednesday we were planning on having leftovers...until we saw a Pizza Hut commercial for $.50 wings. I don't like wings, but Ross sure does and $.50 wings is a good deal. Ross likes Pizza Hut's wings and I like thier pizza, so we decided, spur of the moment, to just get pizza and wings takeout from Pizza Hut for dinner that night. Since it was Wendesday, we ate in the dining room and we used our china plates to eat our pizza off of. I acutally suggested we just use paper plates, but Ross insisted we use our china plates!

I love that we're using our china more often, especially with pizza! Pretty things are meant to be used, not sit in a drawer or cabinet. I hope this inspires you to use your china or pretty things more often!

Lenox Opal Innocence - our china pattern. I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dinner date night is great! Super plan to designate a specific night! I so qagree with using your beautiful dishes! What wonderful memories you are making too! I'll bet you even add candle light on some of those date nights! Enjoy!
Love, Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale