Thursday, March 22, 2012

Go Cart!!

This week is spring break for my nephews and they are spending their last few days of break at my parent's house. My mom just sent me this picture:


It's my nephew, Trevor, riding the go cart my sister and I had when we were growing up. Oh the memories this picture brings back! And, to be honest, it does stir up a little jealousy, too! How I wish I could be out there right now riding that thing...and fit on it comfortably! 

We got the go cart from my cousins when I was maybe 7-8, and it never stopped running once we got it! Oh I had so much fun on that thing! I rode all over our yard and even made a license plate and driver's license for it! One time I remember mowing a path for the go cart instead of mowing the whole yard like I was supposed to...and I remember getting in trouble for that! 

I sure hope Trevor and Cody have as much fun riding the go cart as I did. I cannot wait to get out to their house and ride it again. I hope I fit!

After my mom sent the picture above, she sent this picture:


It's Trevor stuck waiting on Dad to fix the chain that fell off....which was typical of that go cart! I do remember it breaking down here and there, which was just traumatizing! I guess it's only fitting that this would happen to the boys, too! Have fun Trevor and Cody!

No comments: