Monday, March 5, 2012

Scrabble Board

Ross and I have a new piece of wall art in our house. A homemade, magnetic Scrabble board! I found this idea on Pinterest, and more specifically from this blog, The Twice Remembered Cottage.

I saw this pin and thought it would be so much fun to have in our house. It didn't seem too hard to make and I had the perfect place in mind for it. I showed it to Ross and he thought it sounded cool and not too hard to make, so we made it! We followed the steps in the blog posting above and found it pretty easy to make. The Scrabble board is now hanging on the wall between the man cave and our guest bedroom. The board was the perfect size for this part of the wall! It has been fun playing this ongoing Scrabble game together.



I modpodged dictionary pages to the sheet metal to serve as the background. I love it!

No comments: