Thursday, May 31, 2012

What $1.08 Can Buy

Last Thursday evening, I hung out with a friend and Ross went to the mall to do a little shopping with some of his birthday money. Before we left I told him to be sure and get me something. We laughed at this and I didn't give it a second thought as I walked out the door.

When I got home later that night I found a surprise waiting for me:


It was a necklace that Ross bought for me while he was out shopping! I was so surprised that he got me something! As I said above, I didn't think twice about him actually getting me something, but he did! What's even better is that he got it at the $1 Jewelry Galore store where all of the jewelry is about $1-$5. Some of their jewelry looks cheap, but you can get some good stuff there at a very good price!

I asked him where he got the necklace and we had a good laugh when he said the $1 Jewelry Galore store! This necklace is actually pretty nice. I love the necklace and love that he stopped there to buy it for me and love that it only cost him $1.08.

I wore it to work yesterday and when I put it on in the morning I told Ross that I felt like I was putting on something a kid had made for me..... :)

No comments: