Thursday, May 28, 2015

Free Money!

I've recently received these 5, one-dollar bills in the mail all for doing nothing! Well, I guess not quite nothing at all, but what I had to do for it is pretty easy!

I first received $2 in the mail asking me to complete a survey about my television habits and send it back in. About a month later I received another $2 in the mail from the same company asking me to complete a week-long radio survey and upon sending in the completed survey I would receive another $10 in the mail. Ross was also included in this radio survey so he received $2, too. Halfway through the survey week I received a letter reminding me about the survey and a one-dollar bill.

We completed the survey (which was not hard or time-consuming) and mailed it off this morning. Now we just need to wait for the company to send the $10 that we will each receive and hope for another survey for more money. I love free money like this!


No comments: