Sunday, May 31, 2015

Friends...Part 2

Ross and I had a BBQ last night with our core group of friends. I've been friends with most of this group since 2005. Ross started coming around our group in 2006, so we have about 10 years of friendship with this group. Some of them have been friends longer than I've known them. I wrote about this same group in this blog post in 2012.
When I first met this group there were only two married couples and no kids. Now everyone is married and five out of the seven couples have kids. It's been fun to see everyone grow and change over the last 10 years. And now fun to see everyone's kids grow and change, too!

There were 12 kids here last night and we were able to get the best picture of them all together. This had to be the easiest kid picture to ever be taken - no joke! We got everyone rounded up, told them to sit down, and snapped the pictures. I was so surprised at how easy it was to do! Usually it's like pulling teeth to get kids rounded up like this. Granted, not everyone is smiling or looking at the camera, but that adds to the funness of this picture!

No comments: