Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Birthday to Ross

Ross turned 36 last Saturday, May 2. It was a busy day, as we had Lucy's birthday party on that day, too. Ross is such a good sport to celebrate birthdays with me! I like to make a big deal about birthdays but he doesn't really care that much about celebrating them, at least his birthday, that is.

I gave him breakfast in bed that morning and then we got the girls up and started our busy day of getting ready for Lucy's party. He opened his presents that morning and I was so excited to give him his present from Lucy. In fact, I was so excited about it that I couldn't wait for Lucy to get up for him to open it and he opened it without her. It was an Olaf t-shirt. He really liked it and laughed when he opened it. He put it on and when we went to wake up Lucy, the first thing she said to him was, "It's Olaf."

The rest of the day was spent preparing for the party and then partying it up with our friends and family. It was such a nice day. Happy birthday, Ross. I love you!





Yummy cookies from Ross' Mom. She also made Toy Story cookies for Lucy. More about those later!


No comments: