Monday, May 22, 2017

Mother's Day 2017

I had a very nice Mother's Day this year! It began with an "All About My Mom" sheet Lucy brought home from preschool along with a shrinky-dink hand print key chain. I loved both and have been so impressed with all the arts and crafts she's come home with this year!

We went to church on Mother's Day and then had to stop at the store for a few groceries. I waited in the car while Ross and the girls went in to shop. When they came back to the car they surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. They were so pretty and have lasted a long time, too.

We took a few pictures at home and then had a yummy French toast breakfast prepared by Ross. After breakfast, the girls gave me their presents. Lucy gave me a gift certificate to a nail salon so we could both get our nails painted and Molly gave me a gift card to Panera. They, and Ross, know me so well. :)

My parents came over later that day and we went to dinner with them and played outside a bit, too. It was a very nice day and Ross, Lucy, and Molly made me feel very special and loved. :)












No comments: