Wednesday, May 10, 2017

No More Playing Oatmeal

Right about the time Molly was born my Mom got us a bunch of oatmeal so we could set up an oatmeal playing station at our house. Lucy first discovered this at the library when we went for story time. My Mom came with us one day and saw how much Lucy loved playing in the oatmeal, so decided we needed out own at home. It was great for a while and both girls have loved playing in it.

The oatmeal box used to be upstairs in our dining room, but I got tired of always having to clean up the mess, so moved it downstairs. I've recently decided that our oatmeal playing times are over because I'm so tired of cleaning it up! The box that it's in was pretty much completely full when we started with this game and now it has next to nothing left in it. The girls just dump it out wherever they want and I get to clean it up. So, it was fun while it lasted, but we're no longer playing oatmeal in our house!



No comments: