Monday, May 8, 2017

Not Caring More Than Caring

Some days I'm really good at caring about cleaning up and putting everything in it's place. But, on the day I took this picture, and on most days if I'm honest, I just did not care. Basically, I didn't care more than I cared. This is our living room that is basically the play room. It stores our kitchen and laundry set. The Doc McStuffins station. The table and chairs, high chair and doll cradle. Next to the piano is a cube storage bin that has books, puzzles, musical instruments, and several other toys the girls play with.

I just get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of cleaning it up, just to have it messed up five minutes later. (No joke on the five minutes later.) So for now, I'm choosing to be okay with the fact that my house is messy because I just don't care more than I do care.


No comments: