Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Knocked Out

One day Lucy was outside working on her gymnastics and asked me to help her. I've done this lots of times before so didn't think anything of it. She was doing a back flip and I was going to help her legs flip on over. We got in position and instead of me getting her legs flipped over onto the ground, her knee got flipped right into my neck! I bit my lip in a couple of places and her knee went right into the spot where my neck and chin meet by my ear. It hurt so bad! All I could do is just sit for a little bit and then when I realized my lip was bleeding I went inside to get it cleaned up. Lucy was fine, but I think her knee did hurt a little bit and she was kind of scared about what happened. I think it could have been a lot worse and I'm glad it wasn't! You can watch here

No comments: