Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

I had a really nice Mother's Day this year! Lucy made me a fun card at school, and as you can see by the picture below, she's really not into taking pictures right now! Molly made me a very pretty coaster at school, too. Her teacher gave them the square to color and draw on and then she mod-podged it to a coaster. I will really love using this coaster! Molly brought it home from school on Friday but was sure to not let me open it until Sunday! 

We went to church and then just hung out at home that afternoon. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we let the girls play in the slip 'n slide. My parents came over and we went to dinner with them. It was a nice day! I'm so glad I get to be a mother to Lucy and Molly. They are both so unique and so fun! 
















No comments: