Friday, May 27, 2022

Lego HELL

Last week I willingly plunged myself into Lego Hell! 

We have several Lego sets that the girls like to put together and play with for a while, then put away. Molly does a good job at putting them together, but she has a bad habit of taking Lego pieces from other sets when a piece to the set she is working on is missing. This causes lots of issues! And I'm not 100% sure, but I think we have a Lego fairy who likes to come and take random pieces from all our sets and hide them because there are quite a few pieces that were missing! 

It has really been bugging me that we have all these incomplete sets. so I decided it was time to get everything out and put them all together, hoping to find all the missing pieces. I started this last week and last Saturday was a dreary, rainy day, so the girls sat and helped me with this task. It was fun working on the Legos with them and I think the girls enjoyed it, too. 

Thankfully, we were able to find several of the missing pieces and we have complete sets again! There are a few pieces that are still missing and I think I just have to let it go and accept that some will never be complete! 






No comments: