Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bachelorette Party!!

Saturday, April 10, I got together with my girlfriends for my bachelorette party and personal shower. We had many stops during our night with the first one being Portrait Innovations, a portrait studio that offers very good deals on photo packages. We were there for about 45 minutes taking lots of different poses and just having fun.

After that we headed to O'Hana's Japanese Steakhouse for dinner. This is by far one of my favorite places to eat. I love this type of food!


After dinner we started a scavenger hunt. Our first stop was Walgreen's where I had to purchase a pack of condoms and while checking out ask the cashier if I could return them if they didn't fit...so glad the cashier was a woman!

The next stop was at the Campbell 16 movie theater where I had to serenade our group with "Going To The Chapel". This wasn't so bad as there weren't very many people in the lobby at the time we were there and the girls sang with me, which really helped!

The final stop on our scavenger hunt was Andy's Frozen Custard....where lots of people were. Christina gave me three ring pops and I had to find three men to propose to. Luckily all three were easy going and played along with the game.

We ended the evening at Pam's house for yummy snacks, very fun games and of course, presents! I am so thankful for all my friends and the time and energy they put into planning into everything. I am so very blessed and it was such a great way to kick off our wedding week!

No comments: