Monday, April 5, 2010

Candy Bags

About once a month my girlfriends and I get together for girl's night - no kids, no husbands or boyfriends - just the girls hanging out and having fun. On March 17 we got together at Christina's house and they helped me put together the party favors for our wedding reception.

It was a 4-step process to put the bags together and I thought it would take a long time to do the 200+ bags I needed. Ross and I had worked on some of the bags prior to girl's night so we had a little bit of a start on it.

Seven of us girls started working on the bags at about 7:45 that night and were done with about 210 bags by 8:45! I was so surprised and very pleased that it went so fast and we got them all done. We had a very good assembly line going and had a great time chatting with each other during the process. I love my girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a busy group! How nice of your friends and what fun for all to share in your excitement and preparations! The days are fleeting! We'll be celebrating with you soon and we're looking forward to the wonderful days ahead! Uncle Dale and I send our love!