Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Wiseman Honeymoon Suite

Ross is so awesome! When we discussed our honeymoon and where we would stay on our wedding night I asked him to book a honeymoon suite. He said hotels don't have honeymoon suites, I said yes they do! I kept reminding him to request a honeymoon suite when booking our room....he just looked at me with a half-annoyed look :) He finally said he'd take care of it and that was that!

We stayed at the Doubletree Hotel in Springfield on our wedding night and much to my surprise and excitement we did stay in a honeymoon suite, The Wiseman Honeymoon Suite! Ross asked one of our friends who is a graphic designer to design a "honeymoon suite" sign to put on our hotel door. Daryl put something together, Ross printed it out and asked the hotel to put it on the door for us before we arrived - all without me knowing. This was such a fun surprise!

And on a side note, the room we stayed in was #1017 - how fun that on our wedding day on April 17 we stayed in room #17!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That is so awesome and thoughtful about the honeymoon suite sign. Very cool about room #17.