Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends

Today starts my wedding vacation from work! I am off the rest of this week and all of next week for our honeymoon, then back on April 26. I will so much enjoy this vacation!

I have a few loose ends to tie up for our wedding, nothing big really. Today my mom and I are going to deliver some of my decorations to Highland Springs for our reception and meet with the coordinator out there to go over my decoration needs. I'll probably start packing for our honeymoon, too! I never start packing for a vacation three days out but this one is a little more than just a vacation - it's my honeymoon! I definitely do not want to leave anything behind!

I really don't have much planned for Thursday. The only thing on the agenda right now is a pedicure at 4:30 with Natalie and Pam, dinner with Ross and his parents and then picking up Ross' best man from the airport later that night. I hope to move some of my clothes and personal items to Ross' house, too, to be ready for go for when we get back from our honeymoon.

Friday I think I'll get a manicure with my mom and sister and then it's off to pick up my wedding dress and the bridesmaid dresses and deliver them to the church. I'll need to set up our guest book table at the church but that's about it. I'm not having any flowers or decor like that in the sanctuary; just using very tall pillar candles that I have rented. The rental company will deliver, set up and take down the candles, so nothing to worry about there. 6pm brings the rehearsal, 7:30 the dinner and then home for the last time to sleep in my bed alone!

I am so excited to be marrying Ross. He is absolutely wonderful!

3 comments:

Aunt Linda and Uncle Dale said...

Enjoy every minute....We are thinking of you and praying for your happiness and treasured memories through all the preps and the BIG day! We're getting ready to head south to celebrate with you......We love you and we love Ross too!

Heath and Katie said...

Reading your blog makes me so sad that I'm going to miss it. I so wanted to be there to see you walk down the aisle. You deserve so much happiness and I know that God will bless your new life. Hope you enjoy married life as much as I have - it is truly wonderful when you choose the right man! I love you lots and I'll be praying and thinking about you on Saturday!

Julie Thompson said...

Blanche from Arizona sent me info which lead me to your blog site. Congrats and have an incredible day!

Julie Anderson Thompson