Friday, April 9, 2010

Next Friday At This Time....

...will be the day before my wedding day!!

Time certainly does fly by. I remember thinking at the beginning of January how busy the spring would be as we had something planned almost every weekend leading up to our wedding. Now all of our busy weekends are over and I'm down to where I can say "this is the last Sunday I'll be single, this is the last time we'll hang out at my house as single people, this is the last time we'll go to church as single people" and all those other silly things we do. But get this: in 8 days I'll wake up to my wedding day!

I have felt nervous all week. Not a bad nervous, but a good nervous. And if my nerves/excitement are starting this early I have no clue how I'll get through our wedding weekend. (Good thing my dad is a pharmacist, maybe he can slip me some valium...hahah!) I've been going through all the last minute details left to take care of and really there's not that much left. I think I just need to wrap my mind around everything and feel like I have a game plan and I'll be good to go. I'll work next Monday and Tuesday and then off from work starting on Wednesday, April 14. And really, there's not much to do next week, at least that's what I'm thinking now!

I guess this post is just kind of ramblings, nothing too important. I think I'll go now and practice writing my new name - Libby Wiseman!

No comments: