Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our Last Date As Single People

Last night Ross took me on a date - our last date as single people! He picked me up at 6pm and of course greeted me at the door with flowers. He is so good to me! We went to dinner at Houlihan's and then went to the park where we got engaged. We walked around there a couple of times and then back to my house to watch a movie. We had such a nice time together. We talked about our wedding, our dating experience, our life together...such a nice night with such a wonderful man!

Ross and I will continue going on dates once we're married but it will be so different then! We will leave our house together instead of him picking me up. We'll go home together and neither of us will have to leave at the end of the night...which will be nice :). There are so many things that will change once married but I do so welcome those changes!

I love Ross!



No comments: