Monday, January 4, 2016

God Made The Thumb And The Hand and The Finger And The Sky....

When I got to my MOPS meetings, Lucy goes to her classroom which is basically like a Sunday school class. I look forward to seeing what she will come home with each time we go. She has some sort of book like the pictures below, coloring pages, and a craft. The two ladies that teach her class are the best ladies. They have everything prepared and Lucy really enjoys her time there. (Sometimes she's a little clingy to me when I drop her off, but she is always playing and laughing when I pick her up!)

I keep the items she comes home with and we go through them throughout the week. Her "The Story of Creation" book is one of my favorites. Each page is devoted to something God created and I ask her what each page talks about. It's so sweet because she says what was created on that page and she also says "the thumb and the hard and the finger..." because there's a picture of God's hand on each page. It is just the sweetest thing! You can watch a video of her going through the book here.




 

No comments: