Friday, January 8, 2016

My Go-Cart Part 3

I've posted before about the go-cart I had when I was a little girl. You can read about it here. I was so excited to see it again when we were at my parents' house for my birthday a few weeks ago. My Dad has it all fixed, ready to go for Lucy and Molly to ride some day. Lucy got on it and my Dad pushed her around the yard a little bit.

I can't wait for them to be able to ride it. I spent countless, countless, countless hours riding this go-cart around our yard. I made a map of our yard and plotted out my go-cart course. I even mowed the course one time, but sadly had to quickly mow the rest of the yard, too. Dad wasn't too fond of the idea of having a mowed go-cart track in our yard. Oh well. I had a helmet to wear and a driver's license, too. Oh how I loved this go-cart! Thanks for fixing it up, Dad!




No comments: