Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Sippy Cup Struggle

We have lots of sippy cups. Sippy cups for Lucy and for Molly. Sippy cups with and without valves. Sippy cups with and without handles. I have some favorites and each girl has her favorite. One thing I cannot stand about them or figure out is how the blank to organize them! Here's a few pictures of my sippy cup cupboard. For whatever reason I cannot seem to keep it organized! This cupboard is so different from my other cupboards. They are all nice and organized with plates, bowls, serving dishes, etc. These sippy cups annoy me so much! A lot of them fall over because they seem to be top heavy or they fall out of the cupboard because everything is crammed in. I also have bottles, bottle lids, and baby snacks thrown in with everything else. About once a month I'll organize the cups, but I can never seem to keep them that way and it gets all messed up again. My struggle is real!


No comments: