Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy 2016!

Happy 2016 everyone! Our new year started off on a rough and tired note. I woke up sick on New Year's Eve day, Molly got sick later that afternoon, and Ross was up most all of that night not feeling well. We had a very uneventful evening and New Year's day. It is hard to be sick, but even harder to be sick when you're a parent! I think having a baby compounds it more, too. Lucy is pretty good to play on her own and she can feed herself. Molly, on the other hand, needs lots of attention still! But we survived!

On New Year's Eve night I posted a picture to Facebook of both of my girls sleeping. I've done this the past two years with Lucy and think it's fun. Here's what they looked like in 2014 and 2013:



And here's my 2015 post:



Happy 2016! I hope yours is as peaceful as the sleep in these pictures!

No comments: