Sunday, August 5, 2018

A Branson Week

One week in June was spent a little time in Branson! I took the girls (by myself) to Silver Dollar City on Tuesday, and on Thursday we went to White Water with my sister and two nephews. It was a fun time, but SDC was so hot! The girls had a fun time and we even met up with some friends from the gym there and had fun riding rides with them.

Before going to White Water we stopped at Dick's 5 & 10 store to look around a bit. The girls had never been there and I remember it being such a fun store to go to as a little girl. I hoped the girls would like it as much as I did. I was a sucker and let them each get a toy, so they did end up liking the store. :) White Water was fun, swimming in the wave pool and lounging around the lazy river. It was a very hot day, but a fun time spent in the sun. Molly was tuckered out on the way home and it did not take her long at all to fall asleep!

















No comments: