Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls Night!


Last night I got to hang out with my best girlfriends for a couple of hours and it was such an enjoyable time. Last March we started getting together on a monthly basis, taking turns going to each others houses or to a restaurant for dinner. These have been such fun times, just hanging out, talking about this that and the other. It's so refreshing to have girlfriends like mine, the kind who love you no matter what, really care about you and listen to what's going on in your life and don't judge you, but encourage you and pray for you. Thanks girls! (I haven't figured out how to put comments below the pictures yet...the picture is of our girl group, minus Christina.)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Great picture Libby! I very much enjoyed having everybody over. All you girls are so special to me. I couldn't agree with you more that it is so nice to have friends that don't judge, encourage, and pray for each other. I'm so glad that we make a point every month to get together and go to a different place each time.

By the way, I really like your website.

Christina said...

YAY, this is an awesome post!!! We are SO BLESSED!! I LOVE our monthly get together's, I look so forward to them!!! I LOVE this pictures of you girls, it makes me smile!! Love you ALL!!! :)