Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Registering

Ross and I started our wedding registry last Sunday and we both found the process to be a bit overwhelming! We had some specific items in mind but quickly got overwhelmed with those items we hadn't really thought about. I was concerned, too, with the prices on some of the items. Let's face it, some items like china, bedding and cookware to name a few, are just plain expensive. I feel greedy registering for expensive items, but I guess people don't have to buy us the expensive stuff if they don't want to. A couple can dream, right?!

After about 30 minutes at Bed Bath and Beyond we headed over to Target. Target was a much more enjoyable experience for us! Most of what we want is at Target and we didn't have to sit and listen to an overly excited saleslady talk to us about all the different "rooms" in their store. Target just gave us the gun and sent us on our way!

I have had fun this week managing our registry online, adding and deleting items. We plan to go back to the stores this weekend to complete it. I think this time around will be much more enjoyable as we feel more comfortable with the process.

P.S. I have registered for china, lots of china, because that to me is simply fun. Please don't judge me by the cost of my china :)

No comments: