Friday, January 1, 2010

My First Post

Hello blogging world!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while and figured the first of the year would be a good time to do so. I hope you enjoy following my life and learning more about me!

Today is the first day of 2010 - a new year and a new decade. In exactly 105 days from today I will be marrying Ross Wiseman and couldn't be more excited about it! We have the majority of our wedding plans completed and now ready to work on the little things that come closer to the wedding. My wedding dress came in yesterday so I will try it on sometime next week - VERY excited about that! I am definitely looking forward to the upcoming year!

Happy New Year to you!

1 comment:

Nathan, Stephanie, Trevor & Cody said...

How fun! Go to cutestblogontheblock.com to get cool backgrounds. If you click on blogger backgrounds....you can find one that's wedding related.