Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shoes! Part 1

I love shoes! I have several pairs of shoes in my closet, probably too many, but I love them all.

I seem to have much cuter spring/summer shoes than fall/winter shoes. Warmer weather just lends itself to cute slingbacks or toe peeps. I have two-three pairs that I get compliments on every single time I wear them, from the same ladies who have seen the same shoes for as long as I have had them!

I thought it'd be fun to share my shoes with you in a series of posts. Enjoy!

I just bought these shoes a few weeks ago and I love them! They are Lottery Pump by Ann Marino and can be found at DSW. (I bought them at Gordman's so they were a much better price than what is listed online.) The shoes are in black, grey, and taupe. Gordman's only had two colors - grey and taupe. I went back and forth between the two colors, and grey won out. I'm half tempted, though, to go back and buy the taupe pair. These shoes are just so comfortable and taupe is a great neutral color that would go with anything. I love the bow on the front. So far I've only worn them with pants, but I think they are just screaming to be worn with a cute black or grey skirt and tights. The heal height on these shoes is perfect for me and they seriously are comfortable.







No comments: