Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shoes! Part 2

I recently started a blog series on my favorite pairs of shoes. Below is a continuation. Enjoy!

These shoes are great! They are comfortable, fashionable and can be worn with almost anything! I love them! (Okay, enough with the exclamation points!)

I bought them at DSW shoe store when I was in Florida a few years back. I can't find them online anywhere so am unable to give you ordering information. Side note: I LOVE DWS! If you've never been in one, you are missing out! They have rows upon rows upon rows upon rows of shoes, ranging from casual to dressy to sandals to athletic. There is a DSW shoe store about 10 minutes away from my in-laws in Kansas City. Ross knows that a trip to his parent's = a trip to DSW!

I have worn the shoes below with skirts, dresses, black pants, brown pants, and jeans. They are just so versatile and go with anything! I wish you had your very own pair, too!








1 comment:

Christina said...

I L-O-V-E these!!! :) I want to see them the next time I see you!! :):):) They are SO cute!! :):)