Thursday, August 25, 2011

Master Bathroom Updates

We've been talking about painting our master bathroom for a while now and earlier this summer decided it was time to get it done! We knew it wouldn't take that long to do . . . something we say about all of our projects, but find later it usually does take longer than first thought! We joke about this a lot!

The color in the bathroom was a light sage green color. I did like it, but just wanted a change, something a little brighter. We painted it a soft yellow and also updated the hardware using an antique bronze finish. We've replaced the ceiling fan and towel bars, and plan on replacing the faucets this fall. I'm still working on decorating. I just can't seem to find the right pieces for around the tub and the wall to the right of the mirror.


Before


After


 
Before


After


Before


After




I love the wall hanging. To me it just says "happy!"




1 comment:

Stacey P said...

Love your new color and decor!