Sunday, March 14, 2021

Lucy's Style

I love Lucy's style! She seems to have a knack for putting outfits together and they just look so good. I remember when she was in preschool she wore all pink one day...a pink shirt and pink pants. When I first saw her I thought "oh, too much pink!" but then as the day went on I realized she looked really good! 

Last week she planned to wear this school t-shirt and it was still a little chilly out, so she put on this sweater to wear with it. I thought she just looked so good! She seems to be one of those people that just looks good no matter what she wears!

I even heard from the Gramma of one of her friends that her friend says that Lucy always looks good. Even on their weekly school zoom calls when Lucy doesn't quite have her hair fixed, she still looks good! I hope Lucy always keep her sense of style! 





No comments: