Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Molly......:)

Molly is so silly! At her birthday party last weekend I took a family picture. I like to take a big family picture at Molly and Lucy's birthday parties and over the years have gotten a few really good pictures. I've always taken the pictures as a selfie, holding the camera myself. (This usually results in my head being really big.) This year I used my new tripod and camera timer on my phone to take the picture. We took one (the first pic below) and it turned out good, but was a bit off centered so I wanted to take a second picture. Molly was over taking pictures and did not want to do this, but we got her to sit back down and cooperate...or so we thought! 

If you look at the second picture below you will notice that Molly is missing and a lot of us are laughing. That's all thanks to Molly who at the very last moment crawled out of the picture! It was so funny and I wish I had that on video! She's such a silly little girl and very clever to think of fun things like this to do! I hope she never loses her love for life! 




No comments: